Dear User, in accordance with the current legislation on personal data protection (Regulation EU 2016/679; the Privacy Code as amended by Decree 101/2018; Provisions of the Italian Data Protection Authority) as subsequently amended, our company hereby provides you with the following information on the processing of your personal data.
This policy does not apply to other websites that may be consulted via links present on the domain websites of the Data Controller, which shall not be considered in any way responsible for the websites of third parties.
- Data Controller:
The contact details of the Data Controller pursuant to the current legislation on data protection are shown below:
Ad Hoc Communication Advisors Srl – Piazzetta U. Giordano 2 – 20122 Milan – Italy. Any requests for information and/or clarification may be sent to the Data Controller at the following email address: email@example.com
- Types of data processed
- Personal and identification data
- Personal data: any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject”); an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person;
- Identification data: personal data that allows the direct identification of the data subject (e.g. name, surname, email address, address, phone number, etc.).
3.2 Browsing data
During their normal operation, the computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire certain personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified data subjects, but due to its nature it could allow users to be identified through processing and association with data held by third parties. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users who connect to the website, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the User’s IT environment. This data is used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information of the use of the website and to check its correct functioning.
3.3 Defence in court
The User’s personal data may be used by the Data Controller for defence in court or in preliminary proceedings against the improper use of the same or of related services by the User. The data may be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the website.
The User’s personal data may be processed with additional methods and purposes related to system maintenance.
3.5 Data provided voluntarily by the User
The optional, express and voluntary sending of emails to the addresses indicated on this website or the filling out of data collection forms involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, required to respond to requests, as well as any of other personal data entered.
3.6. Specific information
Specific information may be provided on the pages of the website in relation to particular services or the processing of the data provided by the User or by the Data Subject.
- Purpose of data processing
Personal data voluntarily provided shall be processed for the following purposes, until your opposition thereto:
- navigation on this website;
- any contact requests, with the sending of the information requested by you; in fact, Users can contact the Company using the phone numbers and email addresses indicated in the “Contact Us” section, where the User can find the details of the Data Controller. Users can also contact the company by filling out the specific form. The receipt of spontaneous communications from Users necessarily involves the Data Controller’s acquisition of the email address and/or name of the User. The purpose of this data collection is linked to the provision of information about the goods and/or services provided
- Legal basis of data processing
Data processing is carried out pursuant to law in order to fulfil the pre-contractual and contractual measures determined by the Data Controller’s provision of the information requested by the User. At the bottom of the contact form there is a privacy notice pursuant to Art. 13 of the GDPR, which the User is invited to acknowledge by ticking the specific box. You must select this box in order to complete the submission of your request.
- Data processing methods – Data retention
Data processing carried out through the use of paper/computer tools with methods and tools aimed at ensuring maximum security and confidentiality does not involve the use of automated decision-making processes. Processing is carried out by persons specifically appointed for the purpose (as data processors and/or controllers). Your data shall be retained for a period not exceeding the purposes for which it was collected and subsequently processed, and to meet your data recovery needs.
- Data communication and dissemination
Your data will not be disseminated.
Your data may be communicated to third parties belonging to the following categories:
- service providers for the management of the information system used and telecommunications networks, including email, newsletters and website management;
- competent authorities for the fulfilment of legal obligations and/or public bodies’ provisions, upon request.
Subjects belonging to the aforementioned categories perform the function of data processor or operate in complete autonomy as separate data controllers. The list of data processors is constantly updated and available at the headquarters of the Data Controller.
- Nature of data provision and refusal
As regards navigation on this site, the provision of data is linked to the User’s wish to browse the aforementioned site after having read the information contained in the banner shown on the homepage. Please note that Users can make their own choices regarding cookies by clicking directly on the banner or by using the specific features offered by the browser used for navigation.
- Rights of the data subjects
You can exercise the rights described below by contacting the Data Controller, sending an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
The following rights can be exercised at any time: the right to access your own data and information; the right to correct inaccurate data or supplement incomplete data; the deletion of your personal data (in cases provided for by law); the right to limit the processing of your personal data (again, in cases provided for by law); the right to data portability; the right to object to the processing of your personal data in the event of particular situations that concern you.
Moreover, the Data Controller shall interrupt processing as soon as it receives communication revoking the consent previously given, where consent represents the legal basis of the processing.
Should you contact the Data Controller, please provide an email address, name, address and/or phone numbers in order to allow the correct management of the request.
- Complaints to the supervisory authority
Data subjects have the right to submit complaints to the Supervisory Authority in the event that their requests for information addressed to the Data Controller do not receive satisfactory answers.
The reference authority is the Italian Data Protection Authority.
Last updated 15/12/2020